Re: [ha] wired home network using CAN

Adam Davis (adavis.at.baladyne.com)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:56:48 -0400

Microchip has a standalone CAN controller, see
http://www.microchip.com/10/Lit/analog/CAN/index.htm

They also are supposed to be producing PICmicros with CAN controllers as
peripherals. Unfortunetely they are on their third-quarter product line card,
but it's the third quarter and they haven't announced their availability yet.

I like what I've heard about CAN.

-Adam