RE: [ha] My proposed system

Loi Tran (leotran.at.worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 08:45:50 -0600

At 12:29 PM 10/27/98 +0100, you wrote:

>5. My company has some 'not so professional' (protel) and professional
>(cadence, veribest) PCB design tools here. The professional tools are
>24h/24h occupied. I'm afraid we are stuck with the not so professional
>tools. Though I haven't much experience with EMC compliant design, it's
>a start.

I seem to remember a while back running into a web peb advertising a
company that manufactures PCB's for prototyping work. They also had a
piece of software produced specifically to design PCBs and then upload them
through the i-net. There was no fancy silk screens but it looked like a
pretty solid company. The software would even quote you the price from the
main server where the company keeps all its orders too. All that's required
is your credit card information. Unfortunately, the sotware was written for
Windows 95.